Monday, April 10, 2023

The future

In the future I only wish I end up with a girl I love because life is too short not to love the woman of your dreams and I can only hope I find someone that I truly love and I can be open to because so many girls these days are not worthy of my love, I said this and I'm going to say it again "some women are not worthy of my love" I do not like to pretend to be someone I am not, I am not pretending to be someone, and I am who I am you can call me crazy and call me what you like, I only choose to speak of good and reason, I can't play a role just to fit into your world, I got my own world going around, so if you want to meet me in my own world it's fine, but I'm not going to leave my world just to fit into yours. So, the future will bring well deserved wealth and happiness to me and my family, I can only hope so.

No comments: