Wednesday, April 5, 2023

My thoughts in my own words I guess.

 This crazy world... sometimes I wish my parents knew english when they see what people do or what they say sometimes, it just fucks me over you know. Because nobody is perfect right? But some people abuse their freedom I think, they think freedom is doing what you want whenever you want and have all these theories and concepts about what freedom is, if you never been to prison , you don't know what freedom is, if you never been locked up, you don't know what freedom is, but we all seen it right? in 2020 with the corona virus lock-down we all felt how is it like to be locked for 20 days in a house without the possibility to go out any what so ever, so I take this chance to tell you that the corona virus in 2020 that lasted almost 2 years that whole madness like where people gone really really mad about it, we all seen prison back then, in those years, they told us to stay at home, don't go outside, it's crazy and after the corona virus madness ended they started a war with Ukraine, I mean these things are facts everybody knows them they are public, the TV and media talked about this non stop, so what do you think we not know yet? Cause you're crooks, cause all the presidents are a fking joke? we all know that, your nothing but a clown, and I say this to all presidents, there has never been a more lying and deceiving president like these we had in the corona crisis.


No comments: