Friday, April 14, 2023

CEO of My Company

 I want to create a Corporation or a Company where I can create multiple video games, because I know the science behind it and I want to make it, I am in need of money to start my business, but my business will be like this : I have a plan where I can create a new MOBA game and new MMORPG and with the fusion of these two games I will conquer the world, I know there will be many difficulties like competition from the other gaming companies but it does not matter. I fight for my own, so I am raising money to build my own company, I don't have the name yet because the plan is not finished, but this is my dream and I will conquer it, as soon as I have the money to start my business I will do it as soon as possible, it may take me years before I start it but I know this is my dream and I will continue to fight for it, I will just take one step at a time, with my experience from working at Ubisoft, Electornic Arts and Gameloft, in Romania I decided to start my own company from past experiences, I also have a lot of gaming experience and not just working for these companies made me build up a system I can trust, so from working experience in the gaming industry and playing multiple online games I decided to start this business from scratch, money will come because I am currently working at Heroes of the Storm and as soon as I finish my research and get the funds I need to start up my business it will be ok. I am not just looking to be a streamer I am looking to become a leading man in the video game industry, started from World of Warcraft Activision Blizzard now I am learning new skills and new strategies as how I am going to win at what I am programmed to do, so buckle-up people because it will be a hell of a ride.



No comments: