Wednesday, March 29, 2023

The Life that I want

I want a life where I can get up and do my thing anywhere I wish I want a life of freedom where I can do anything that I want, I want a life where I can do what I dream of in my own country with my own president with my own choice with my own brand with my own power, I want a life where I don't need a vacation from because everyday is a blessing so bless up your everyday lives because you see when you are old you will look back and regret the chances you did not take the opportunities you have missed what would be like if I had to work everyday for the rest of my life to wake up one day being old and telling myself , man oh man I have missed all life has to offer because I got a job at 25 and I didn't liked it and I hated my life since then, your life should not be your job, your job should be something that makes you excited to be alive not a place where you go to work, you just have to realise it ain't going to be a happy and fulfiilled life, I watch my mom everyday struggling with her job, and what do I see is pain and regret that she couldn't do better for us, so it's my job to stop complaining and live my own life as I want to because we have no more time to spare.

No comments: