Monday, March 27, 2023

Just Be

I think when I was a kid I always liked good music like Trance Music or DJ Tiesto, I was a big big very big fan of DJ Tiesto and Eminem, these two people's music changed my life, recently I bought Eminem's album Relapse but I am in love with Tiesto's music too I admire both of them, when I am sad I listen to Tiesto and when I am happy I listed to Eminem, as you grow older you start to realise more and more how alone you are in the world, I just started feeling so alone in some moments like I couldn't do anything to make people like me, I couldn't make them like me for who I was so I started changing who I was so I could like myself, if I don't like myself nobody will like me, so I started step by step changing myself each day, with little steps one by one each day at a time, some people have a hard life, I was blessed with some gifts that other people don't have or I know they don't have but somebody has to help these people, they cannot be left behind, you go to them pick them up and start a new day together, we can only be as strong as our minds let us be, we can only love as much as our hearts let us love, everybody can change , at any age, it is just the same for all of us, either you like music or hip hop or I don't know RnB music anything you like find a purpose in that, find a reason to get up in the morning, it's not the money, it's not how many girls you have checked, all these things go away some day, maybe it's your mom or your dad that you have to help fight some demons, I really don't know what to say, the problems I am facing we are all facing this, we can't give up not now, while we still are alive we have to go on and on, even if it is hard, I don't want an easy life, for me going to the gym everyday is exhausting because when I try to go I get very tired after a few days so I have a hard time doing it, but I have other talents that I have to work on and it's a struggle everyday the same grind on and on, but I like what I do, I don't hate it, I love it, I don't hate going to the gym, I love it but my body is yelling me that I should stop and recover because I have reached my limits for today.

No comments: