Monday, March 13, 2023

Create Something

When I was a kid I wanted to be like my grandfather, to be an inventor, I did not knew what life had reserved for me, an inventor creates things, and that was my dream I wanted to be a creator ,it was like I knew what the future had for me, it was like I could see in the future and it was amazing, I truly had the american dream in me, or even the Romanian dream, but when I grew up I had to hold on to that dream to that passion, to become who I wanted to be, an inventor like my grandfather, but at 21 years old something happened and changed me, I was destroyed , my heart broken, I got depressed, I see only failure, I had to comply, I couldn't do anything, even my work in the college was tough, I published my paper to finish college about the Moldovian Republic's integration in the European Union, thankfully I managed to finish college just being diagnosed, but I had to have that will power to finish it, I was depressed and heartbroken so I started to take on medication, each day, until I made a successful move, and that was creating my own youtube channel, then I clicked, something in my life changed and I decided I would do anything to be successful ob youtube, after that I even started writing about stuff, firstly i paid money to have a blog and after that I managed to find something free without paying to write and I think this is my road honestly, it may not be the best or the easiest road but it's my road so I'm going to follow it.  😅

No comments: