Monday, March 13, 2023

Systems above Systems

I can't stress enough about systems, Sometimes I wish I knew programming, it will be a big BOOM if I knew how to program aplications and web pages but I guess I would just dream it and don't do it because dreaming is a way of finding out what you are really capable of a system is not a bad thing if you understand it it comes logical it's like math but in words, the bitcoin's white paper is actually a system laid out on paper it's easy these things have been done before but have to understand that the system you make will be beneficial to someone even yourself included if people do not agree it is not my problem, people will agree on it if they understand it, if not , they lose the abolity to use the system how they desire because I am above the rim and can't get back down ever.

No comments: