Monday, March 13, 2023

Low on Money

Because I am retired I think because of my condition I cannot call it a disease it's a disorder, I can't have a job because I am discriminated by my co-workers I cannot play a team game in a company because they discriminate me for being different, I say , why is it this way? People do not make the difference from being mentally ill to having a disorder and being called crazy by some people, this might hurt but it is the truth, how can you work in a team where they think you are crazy and call you crazy? Is there any trust in that company or you are being fired from a job because you are different, I do not want a job where I am pointed out for being myself, when you have will power you make a way, you create a way you do not sit like a sheep to be commanded, you rebel and that rebel comes from the fruits of power you have been given, some are violent, some are cruel I just don't give a damn, life is not fair and never was, I will not stay idle and blind, I will open my eyes and move on.

No comments: