Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Smoke Them

 Anybody here tried to smoke cigarettes and find out they are some sort of different when you smoke them because you can go buy one from the store and start thinking, man oh man this cigar is way better than oxygen why do we suffocate ourselves with smoke? I took this from a Mayan tribe who used to smoke the pipe of peace, and it's my invention, when you smoke with somebody it means that you are friends and create a bond, I don't know about alcohol but I smoke to calm my mind sometimes the world swirls around me pulling me into a void I don't know what and I get this feeling of being complete sometimes as a whole, for me smoking is relaxing and I really don't know about you but it makes sense when you try it, I don't think it's bad, it can be bad for you when you overdose or smoke too much but in the end you smoke at your own pace, to be quitting was not an option so sorry I said that too late


No comments: