Sunday, May 7, 2023

Revenge for my father

 My father is dead, his soul is asleep, I am concerned about this because I have nothing to do with it, I tried everything I could to help him but I did not know what he had because he never told me, he's just like a zombie now, he used to have depression but he never spoke to us, his family about it, he tried to get cured but you can't cure depression in 6 months, I had depression also and I am still fighting it, but he gave up, too soon too fast, his father also had depression and died taking medication, this will be my future too if I do not take the correct medication for my illness, some of us never make it, I have the perfect example in my house, his knees can't hold him anymore and I am afraid something bad will happen to him, he gave up the moment he chose alcohol instead of medication, he choose beer instead of the antidote he choose sickness instead of the cure, that is so bad and so unfortunate to see good men die like this, it's such a hard life and he only makes it worse by drinking with his friends, I will never agree on this type of atitude towards my family, if he wants to leave us then so be it.



No comments: