Saturday, May 6, 2023

A New Game

 I wish I can find a new game to play, or maybe a mobile game, I have to find something new to work on, I've been working on Heroes of the Storm for years and I still like it but I wonder if there is anything else out there to play, until I find out it will be a mistery but today I am going to take what I have and I have to go with it until I find something worth playing, Heroes of the Storm taught me a lot about video games but today I will go on and on, I wish I had some great idea on what to do with it, but I don't know yet, I have to grow with it or else I die, and I don't want to die, I want to survive so the past is not real, the future is coming and we live in the present moment, we have to take what we have and make something about it or we will die if we do not unite, I have to do this for the safety of my people, my people playing Heroes and my people playing other games, shout out to you guys, you are the best, Peace!



No comments: