Wednesday, April 19, 2023

The Money Making Machiene

Just like the Terminator I go on and on because people know what you arebup to, they just know it, but I don't know it, you think you know it until you don't, that's the beauty of it, making connections, dealing with people you never thought you could deal with, they say, "ooohhh you're mad bro" and I say, who is the most insane, me or you? You better check yourself before you wreck yourself because when you hit me up, be careful when I get up I might hit you back just because, anyway being bad to people is not my thing, unless they deserve it, then I'm unleashing hell upon them "all hell syllables, killahollic" kind of that, being a bad person actually makes you more attractive than being a good person, good people have bad experiences which transforms them into bad people, it does not really matter what you do in life unless it is easy, you have to do something which you find easy for you to do, this is what Bill Gates said "I prefer a lazy person instead a hard working one because lazy people do things more easily than hard working ones" this is what he said, that he preferes a lazy person because they do things more easily than hard working people, and it's true, when you can do things that easy , you have a passion, a purpose to do those things , and who can stop you? You decide what you do with your life, nobody else does, working a job you hate is worse than doing something you love, I would prefer not having a job unless it is my only option, people in crysis situations tend to have no clue where they are going or what to choose from, if you cannot make them take a choice you cannot help them, they drift around never getting nowhere, we need emotional content, so unless you start building yourself up, just like a bodybuilder, brick by brick and muscle by muscle you ain't going to get anywhere in life, you have to start building yourself up, as soon as possible, sure thing, you can lie, you can cheat, but never cheat yourself, if you want to cheat something, cheat death, that is the key to happiness, find something you enjoy doing and home alone is where you will find yourself, people are going mad all over the world, they are going insane, they have a problem, even if they say they don't, they actually do, the fear inside of them is making them insane and they lose control each time they try to fix it, you can't cheat death just by wishing it will happen you have to actually live it, and if you don't you fall and stumble, everything crumbles off the wall, I already won this, but my team and my own home, this house is my own, the work I did and everything I said I meant it, it is a disaster to know somebody so well and after a few years you guys break up, so alone and cold this world made an evil man out of me, my fears of becoming too big, I am immortal I always win ahead of my time, you never see me coming because I am the invisible man, I am immortal, the rock and the sun collides I can't be touched, I am unsheackable .

No comments: