Saturday, April 15, 2023

New Year New Me

 I always choose something better than myself because sometimes when you think you are the best something new comes along and is better than it was, every challenge is there for you to overcome, even if it is addiction or something like that, taking medicine helps, but too much medicine can do harm rather than good, I do not trust these doctors so much, something can make you feel better while something else may cause you to cry in pain, because when you take prescription medicine like I do there is always some kind of risk involved because without medicine you don't know how I manage to be, because if I quit taking medicine I may lose it, so to be careful and more cautious at what I do , I take some prescription drugs to make me feel better and deep down inside I think it really works , why do I say this because some drugs really do work for you while others are bad for you, for example if you can be normal on something it could be good, but if you lose your shit , it won't last forever because I have no disease, it is a lie you invented for me to have because it does not exist, I have no fear I have nothing, I am afraid of nothing so this means that I am clean as shit because without medication I could have more energy for example but I would not be this calm, so these drugs help me keep my calm sometimes when I should have lost my shit.



No comments: