Sunday, March 19, 2023

My dream Job

I guess I have to talk about jobs here now because sometimes you have to earn money to survive and those scams ain't doing much for me or anyone, I started understaing getting paid on the internet with crypto, crypto was my first idea but unfortunately it will not last forever, you can't survive on crypto money but I had an amazing idea with it and I had fun earning with it, it was cheap but I left it in the past, if you are interested you can try it but most people after they get the idea and know how it works they just leave, because ,you know, you will not make a living out of it, it is nice it is great, the idea is funny, the coins... Etc.
The new chapter in my life must be something else, I got the bitcoin idea but I need something more, something bigger than that, bitcoin is at an early stage now, and I have to pursue my passion for video games, I know I will not win the Mr. Olympia contest so there is no reason to force myself or to push myself in that direction for now, I have an idea about the future but it is not finished yet, I consider a very pleasant activity to play video games I can do it for hours without getting bored and in my mind that is the way for long term income, I was not very succesfull in the crypto business because it has many many flaws and it's not finished yet, and I would say that for me crypto will be a concept to think about.
My main focus was to create a video game so awesome even the haters will love it, but I do not know how yet, I am still juggling with this idea or concept of making a video game so big and awesome it will release all my good vibes into another person, but today is a good day to think about the future and how will it change in that time, video games are one of my focuses and will always be, as I used to say, once a gamer, always a gamer, so if I want to start earning some money from my video games I really have to think about how can I do that?
One of the options is to start my own YouTube channel, the other is to start my Twitch channel, between these two I choose YouTube because I spend a lot of time on it and I know how to manipulate it instead of Twitch, I don't knowuch about Twitch but Youtube still remains my first and foremost choice of work in the future.

No comments: