Friday, March 10, 2023

Inspiration

Today I was in the park, I had a notebook at me and a pen, I sat on the bench and started writing my thoughts on the paper, it was something new to me to write on my book in the park I never did this before so I had kind of some inspiration, I listened to the people that walked by me and I thought what were they thinking of me sitting on a bench and writing on my notebook in the park? What was their thoughts about it, have they ever seen this before or I was just some wierdo creeping writing some shit down, I had nothing to do so I started thinking of my blog and web page, I know I sucked, at first I was so disapointed that I did not have my own blog to own it and started creeping out what people might think of me writing wierd stuff on my book, and after that I got up and left thinking I should write more because it does me good to my soul, I still have it tho, I think of the gym and video games and the failed attempts on trying to write a book about financial economy, I know I am a fool thinking I could write a book about entrepreneurship because I am broke most of the time and you cannot accept financial information from someone who does not have finances, so I moved on.

No comments: