Monday, March 13, 2023

If I fail I will win

If the first video idea does not work I am going to try the second one, I have been destroyed before by my actions and today I choose to change that, If I fail one time, then I fail again, I am going to make one that wins, be sure of that I will never give up, and all those who oppose me will be destroyed by my will power, I will never let my guard down and I will choose to fight even if I am 90 years old I do not care I will pick myself up and go on and try again and if I fail again I will continue to do the same things as I grow until I win, there is no option for me to give up and cry, yes I wasted 5 years of my life to get down the drain but I do not care I will lift myself up and do it again, there is no lose only learning and moving on, I do not care who hates me I am going to make it in the end.

No comments: