Tuesday, March 21, 2023

About people

Once time I met someone who told me something that I think moved him and moved me, it was an old man carrying a big book and I sit with him on the bench near the park, he said he lived at a Church nearby and told me if I could buy him a bottle of Nestea and I said sure thing, he gave me the dollar to buy the tea but I declined and told him that I would pay for the tea and I never forgot the way he looked at me with those eyes full of wisdom, it was like I was like 16 and almost 16 I think and I had the courage to stay on the bench with a guy I never knew he told me some think and I always asked myself what book did he read? I never knew what book that was it could have been the Coran or something necause it was way bigger than our Bible but the thing that he was staying at a Church near Town I never thought about it, I just have the memory of him I always wonder if he is still alive cause he was really Old, you never know what God can Give you if you help people, this is the best feeling in the world for me

No comments: