Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Why I can't be happy?

I have everything I need and I'm still not happy with what I have, I don't even know what I need anymore, I got a house, a car, some money, two parents who believe in me, a little brother that hates me and what is left?
I feel like it's something missing I still feel it deep down inside to my core self.
I still think that something is missing from me but I don't know what, like it has been stolen or something like that.
I need more, I need more truth, more love, and affection, and pleasure, I need more life, I need myself now more than ever.
I need to know the truth of things that have been yet happened.
I need to know it all.
I need to know how things work these days, I need to wake up, I need an awakening to happen, I need you guys as much as I need myself.
But what is missing deep down into my core system?
It's like you're never there for me when I need it the most.
It's like you left me for granted.
It's like being abandoned by someone.
It's like loneliness when you are surrounded by people.
It's just like depression.

No comments: