Wednesday, July 8, 2020

How to act on loneliness

I got these ideas in my head that makes me think I am all alone in this world and there is no one there for me at all times, I don't have anybody who to share all this knowledge with a person, a flower, a follower, just anything, not even a message back did I not receive people just ignore me all the time and think I am needy.
This is not true in fact this makes me write or make videos about what I think all the time like I'm some kind of Guru or God or Messiah, this is what I think of myself and the pure feeling of loneliness is just like a void who attracts nothing but pain inside.
This is how you feel when your heart has been broken before so many times by all the people you have ever loved and will ever love.
Nothing makes me feel this emptiness this void inside of me this black hole that I have.

No comments: