Sunday, July 5, 2020

Questions

Many people ask me why do I do this and why do I do that, and most people do not understand the concept of being a God, I was born yes, I have a mother and a father and a big united family, we all respect each other and try to do our best to make progress in this world.
The questions that bother me are like the ones you see on TV they are largely well misunderstood as the concept of watching TV does not comply with me.
I will not sit on my back and watch a show I do not even like even if many people think that this is entertaining.
The concept is that the TV is not a source of education but a source of entertainment.
And this is the 21st century, and we need to take care of our bodies and even our minds, we cannot see or behave as we see in others and their actions on a screen that we cannot even control.

No comments: