Saturday, July 11, 2020

Healthy thinking

To live to think and to act healthy and to live a healthy lifestyle in order for you to do that you have to go out and enjoy the ride because health is more important than the pleasure I can suggest the fact that I can walk and talk like a monk and be the same as Buddha as he was when he was living.
Buddha made me healthy and made me understand my pain
Buddha is the reason I am telling you this, deep meditation and focus can come after this, think straight with no mistakes it can be hard first but after some time it will be better than before.
The thing with relationships is that when you meet somebody is that the one you want?
I am thinking well maybe but is that the one I deserve, I will say maybe again, you cannot be even sure of a person before you meet her and that is the fact that I don't judge, none, and no one.

No comments: