Monday, April 17, 2023

TV Video Games

 I just thought today that I could buy a PlayStation 5 for example for my TV because I have a TV not too big but it's ok, I could use a PlayStation just to play video games on it all day but in my imagination how am I going to achieve such a goal if there is no way for me getting sufficient funds to raise for my PlayStation, I see now that it takes a lot of dedication and work for your own goals and just try to witness the progression because if you miss one spot it could end in a disaster and that will not end well for me, and for us because it is a team game, I could double - man play it so I think this is a very interesting and skeptical idea I have because on the one hand I could just gather up some cash and buy it and on the other hand I may never reach my goal completely that I could afford buying a PlayStation 5 for example, but a goal is a goal and if this is for me I will try to do it if it is not for me then... I wish you all good luck in finding something worth dying for.



No comments: