Friday, March 10, 2023

Space Systems

 If you dream about stars or being a starboy then you might just have to think how the space works, either you fly with a rocket ship or something like that or even dream about colonizing other planets if you think so it may be possible one day but you only get what you give so in my opinion I do not think it's unrealistic I just think it's too hard to colonize other planets if you think so like me hit me up and let's have a chat about space, time and light speed, but sometimes it's just better being the good person who has high aspirations than rather just crying yourself to sleep every night, I'm good with dreaming but when the dream ends, it won't die it will still be out there somewhere waiting for you to recognize it so, might just well take a chance and go for it, to the moon and back


No comments: