Friday, March 10, 2023

One day or Day One

If I work from home there can be no problem, there is a problem if you do not work at all, but any activity is welcomed , the bad part is that I have to do it all alone and by myself to win, because I cannot hire somebody to do the work for me because and in fact the problem is that I have to work somewhere and I choose to work wherever I want, of course I might fail, but at least I fail at my own terms but no it's different because I have no family where to hide, always choose to look at the bright side and the bright side is that my family is the best, I don't usually talk about this but I would do anything for an extra $ lol of course I'm getting paid but have to work anyway so choose your path carefully because you might not know where it leads in the end.

No comments: