Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Love the Life you Live

 Probably the most iconic article I can think of right now, is how to make your own life worth living, what is your passion? What do you like most, I am not trying to beat you up I am trying to help you figure out what makes you happy, so many people are lost in the world because they cannot or did not yet find something that makes them happy, what is your passion? To do sports or skiing or something else, what do you love most about the world you live in and who do you really admire in this world, what is your passion what makes you uniquely you, this is one of my best articles yet because I can think of many activities that I like and I can do easily, some of us try to ask God for forgiveness while others ask God for money, health and things go on, but what did you ask God the last time you spoke to him? Honestly expressing yourself to God will make God love you more because he knews what you need and what you ask for is what you deserve, sometimes I think I deserve nothing but sometimes I think I deserve more, it's just such a moody situation when talking about God because I don't know man... Sometimes for me it feels like too much but I know I have to get bigger and stronger with each trial, adversity is real and so are problems, but with a good attitude you can defeat any opponent, there are way more people who did more than I did and this is what God wants from us, do to more, to be more, to grow, to love, to fail, all these things man combined just makes you unique in the world and makes God happy... trust me I know God is happy because I try to make him happy.


No comments: