Monday, March 13, 2023

Down in History

I guess this is just fate, my history was full of troubles I think my real life actually began in my teens when I decided to live my life while I still have it, I was passionate about technology from an early age and I think my life would have been very different without my computer, but all I have now is my family because computers can't replace humans, we need each other but I just guess relationships are not fore because sometimes I think of myself what the hell did I did wrong to make them fail? I guess just women don't like me for some reason because some of them they just give up on you, they always crave more , and even the sea has a bottom you can't drain the ocean of it's water but you can make someone feel less special in a way you an drain a person of its character in a way that he will never be that kid again ever, those dreams will never come back again, he will never come back, we don't want the same girl who cheated lied and make me crazy, i'm just pissed cause it was, I hope I don't ever make the same mistake twoce cause I was a fool in my teenage years.

No comments: