Thursday, March 16, 2023

Brother Louie

I'm not a fan of Modern Talking but I love people who love me back I don't try to own them just teach them a lesson so they can find the purpose, this seems like a never ending story to me but the more people that love you genuienly the more happy you are so try to seek out love rather than money or material goods, try to seek out respect and share to one another the love you have to give sometimes you will face challanges but it is never that hard to do you have to keep in mind that we are different and some of us never find the purpose of life and it is such a shame because without a purpose in life you drift around never getting anywhere, and say so because people like me and the people that I love and share these things with know there is something far greater than ourselves out there and we have to reach out and grab it, of course there are people who cheat and lie and hate but those people are mad inside because they can't do what I am about to do, they can't see like I see things and this is why they are mad about it because they can't be me, I am the only me in this universe, nobody is perfect but we all are unique

No comments: