Friday, October 1, 2021

Me Myself and I

 I liked the G Eazy song me myself and I because it represents the struggle of lonely people, not all of us have somebody to hold at night and we sleep alone in our beds it is kind of depressing for some people and I feel the same and I think somebody should give back to the people what they learned in life and how far they got until not, it's not easy doing this for nothing but I have my money don't worry I use youtube and blogger/wordpress to give back to the people I love random people random strangers who want to see my work in writing and stuff is hard when all you got is family they are always close to you but hard to set somebody free because it takes a lot of effort and chances take we have to take some chances either it is for work or for giving back to the community not always it works but ever tried ever faild no matter try again fail better I don't know if anybody will ever see this writing but I hope I will make somebody's day special with my work

No comments: