Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Got to talk about it

 

Yesterday while I was home I had the worst nightmare, I dreamed about being the Pudge of Warcraft, I dreamed about the game, I dreamed about Blizzard Entertainment. It was bad it was very very bad, it was the worst nightmare I ever had I thought I was an abomination or some sort, it was awful I thought I was Stitches, God Damn, nightmares everywhere, people dream about it but don't talk about it and I think that is the saddest part.

Open up bro what could possibly go wrong it is your life you are living it make money out of it live to your true potential, stop crying and make it work, nothing lasts forever not even your own life, so man up and get going get jabbin and get going, go on, move on, build an empire, built your own house, build your own home, make your life worth living, isn't this what this life is all about?

Crying won't make it easy on you, go for fuck sake and make a living, get a job, pay the bills, pay the taxes, go vote, do whatever, bro. it is your responsibility to survive here, and no one else alone.

Be the best or fuck with the rest. Amen.

No comments: