Thursday, November 26, 2020

Awaken

 

I am now Awaken and I will bring Terror upon this land, beware, terrorists incoming, guard your money, they trying to steal it, beware, dogs are incoming, they defend it, beware, people are hallucinating, there goes a time that never ends.

Yeah and now I'm only dreaming of a better life, from my palace, to my home, of a better future, of a better world, it's just a dream but its my dream, so dreams always come true, even tho, people do not believe in it, they always do, if you dream big enough its going to happen if you act small its not, it's your choice who you choose as your master but in the end it will all go the drain we all go there sooner or later, it's a matter of time anyway, people come and go make the best of it guys ok.
Thanks and have a nice life.

No comments: