Monday, September 21, 2020

The journey of a reformed man 🙂

I have been cheated, I have cheated on I was with many girls until now, I was with alot of girls...
Girls and women to me are like flowers, some bloom some remain small and some die young.
Women for me are like the wind, sometimes its fast, sometimes its steady and sometimes we miss it because its too hot outside.
Women today are made of ideas and literacy in fact they think in a way women from long ago did not even dream about. Women today think at men and boys and even girls. Women today feel the need for apreciation which they cannot find in other women. Women today need one man who cares about them and respects them. Women today need me. A happy woman is the most beautiful thing on earth. I want to make my woman happy. I want to be a great father, I want to win at life. I want to be happy. I don't want to feel that void anymore. I got a void inside of me like a force field drawing everybody in. It feels amazing. But I am not ill. I am happy. I want to change, I want to see, I want to wake up, I want to wake up every morning thinking I am the luckiest man alive. I wish all men would look at women the way I do, they are so beautiful. A woman is like a flower like a vase like a buttercup. Women are so beautiful and soft they like to be the best just like me. Women love me for who I am not fpr who I pretend to be. A real woman will feel this. Real women love the fact that I can make them feel so real and so alive again. Women love the way I touch them and feel me for what I have become over the years, I have matured so much since I was a kid. Yesterday I talked about girls and now I talk about women. Thats life...

No comments: