Tuesday, September 22, 2020

People talk shit.

 


I have met a lot of liars in my life, most of the lies come from frustration and stupidity, my lies are not that way, I lie to save myself I don't lie because I don't like a certain person I just feel like lying is stupid now, but most people feed on the lies you talk about so when they are hungry they start talking bullshit about you. This happened to me more than once and I regret not having the last word, most people who talk shit about me don't even know me that way. They just invent some silly stories like I am crazy and stuff like that, that is so untrue, I am not crazy I am very sane and stable, I also feel like most people don't really like me because they have not met me yet but also I get this vibe of hate again maybe because I am white?

No comments: