Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Look insode of you 🥺

We all have to look for someone eventually. I am not good with money, I spend alot of money on useless things, I do not like being poor. Also my addiction to slot machines is something I should worry about. I just try to live day by day and take whatever life throws at me, I don't like being shy, and I don't like being wrong. When I feel that I am right I hope to see another tomorrow. I guess we should walk a mile in each others shoes. To see what I see, to feel what I feel. I see sunshine and rain, I see people and places, I see memories and dreams, I see success and defeat, I see life and death. I see problems and solutions, I see rich famous people and poor beggars, I see the whole world collapsing to my body, I see the sun as it is, I see and touch and feel the rain as it showers upon us, just remember a bad day is not a bad life. Take things as they are, be respectful and humble, be nice and be polite, be rich not poor.
Find someone who feels like you and never let them go, find love, find happiness, find fulfillment, don't be average and mediocre, be great and famous, stand tall and proud you are a piece of art, and artists never die. We love you.

No comments: