Tuesday, September 1, 2020

I have anxiety attacks

 


I have anxiety attacks, sometimes I feel good, sometimes I feel bad, but just sometimes I feel nothing.

It literally feels like a claw on your chest whenever you try to do something for the first time or engage in an activity.

This is really scary because when you feel this way your whole world shifted in front of you, it feels like you're constantly changing all the time doing new stuff and having such a great time remembering all the fun times you had.

Sometimes it feels like a lifetime ago when you get back on your feet after going to the doctor and saying, Hey I'm fine, what about you tell me what to do now.

It just feels horrible that I have to depend on anyone these days, I want to be my own man, I want to have my own house, I want to see the world, all the wonders of the world, I want to break free.

I want to go out and visit all kinds of places, virtually or in-person it does not matter.

You just have to go, I'm going to have to let you go this time. But I promise you the next time we meet. I won't be so friendly about it.


No comments: