Sunday, August 2, 2020

We are here in this world to love

I was born in an uptown funk. I was born in Bucharest, in a military hospital. I was born healthy and wealthy, I was born a beautiful baby.
We are here in this world to love one another and never to disrespect anyone, we are here to grow old together to make peace on the planet earth. We are here to love your friends your family and your loved ones.
We are here to express our gratitude to the community to help us understand the meaning of life better.
We are here as individuals and as moralists, we are here to perpetuate our species and take into consideration the fact that we will never be this old again.
We are here to tell you that your flaws and intersection are beautiful. You are the one. You are the one who we have been looking for all these years, you are the one for me.

No comments: