Saturday, August 1, 2020

I love you until forever

We all want to be in that happy place with happy people with beautiful people and beautiful animals and beautiful insects and beautiful mammals, we are the people of this new generation to come together as one human being for the sake and happiness of all living plants and insects and all love on this earth, we love each other day by day and we respect each other and we want to make it happen because we protect this earth from all harm and evil, we protect mother nature and all its children. We are the children of the earth and we must protect the earth and nature because the earth is the mother of all life. Earth is my home and I love earth now always and forever. This is my planet and I will love my planet until the end of my life.
My life is my home, my earth is my home, nature is my family I am the son of nature and earth, I am the protector of nature, I protect my earth.

No comments: