Tuesday, July 7, 2020

The Genesis of My Name

I am going to sum this up because I might think that you guys should know where did I get my name from (Asethabalanar).
This name came up to me in a dream and the day after I was asleep and I woke up it just popped into my head like from nowhere.
I managed to break it down into two major World of Warcraft Wrath of The Lich King characters.
While I was a kid and until now I have had many dreams concerning World of Warcraft, this being my favorite game of them all.
I managed to break down my name into "Asetha" and "Balanar".
Asetha comes from the name of Arthas which I decomposed into being the initiative, and it went from Arthas to Asetha.
Balanar comes from the Night Stalker from Dota Allstars the first icefrog map of the Warcraft 3 The Frozen Throne game.
Balanar is a little bit more complicated than Asetha because it sums up a devil.
Balanar is from dota but has meaning as Mal'Ganis from World of Warcraft.
If you have seen or played World of Warcraft you might have seen that the name Mal'Ganis was the name of the Dreadlord which Arthas followed to Northrend to destroy.
In his journey to Northrend Arthas found Frostmourne the sword of the Lich King and Arthas became the new Lich King after finding his armor also.
Asethabalanar is a combination of both Arthas and Mal'Ganis is of good and evil just like the ying and yang.
Now you have seen my genesis and where does this name come from, it is myself in the pure form of evolution of growing up and growing old.

No comments: