Thursday, July 9, 2020

I want to be rich and famous

I want to be rich and famous one day, this day could come sooner, or this day can come faster.
But I have the courage to ask the universe for it. And if I want it bad enough I just might get it.
Someday I will be old and I want to think of myself as a caring, sweet, and forgiving man, not to tell you even wise maybe.
I want to be a wise old man at the time of my life there was a rupture between hearts and relationships.
I was charged for saying someone's name in a public video on YouTube and for that thing I deleted my whole channel because the police called me and that person pressed charges against me because I told her name in public.
This fame is not even something you can joke with anymore, I got loads of people reading and watching my shit right now.
I may not be the smartest man alive but I know I will manage to get through one way or another.

No comments: