Monday, July 6, 2020

Forgiveness

When I find forgiveness I find my own soul.
I speak from my own soul, my own vibe, my own identity.
When I forgive I feel like a burden has been lifted from my shoulders.
When I forgive I feel like the world turns around to me.
When I forgive I feel like this planet earth is my home and I want to save it and protect it from harm and evil.
When I forgive I think about my appearance and whether I am beautiful or not this is the way I am.
When I forgive you I will stay by your side forever.
When I forgive you I will help you forever.
When I forgive you I will cherish every moment with you by my side.
When I forgive you I will stop doing you wrong.
When I feel the need to forgive somebody I feel the need to respect other people's opinions on how they act and the karma that they have.
Forgiveness means giving back to the people.
Not stealing their belongings.

No comments: