Sunday, May 10, 2020

Wake up

I just woke up today, hoping it will all end soon.
I had a rough night last night so this is like a new beginning to me.
I call them crazy because when sometimes I am mad about it.
People call me crazy because I am mad.
They think I know them better than I should do.
There is nothing that makes sense now.
I hope one day I will wake up and hope it was just a horrible nightmare.
Dreaming like this made me become savage.
I call it questioning everything and everyone.
I like to question myself and my sanity for it.
I like to call my food barbeque because I eat too much.
And feel to little.
I tend to think allot about stuff.
Stuff that is happening inside my head.
Stuff that I need to get out on a roll.
Stuff that pisses me off sometimes.
I cannot feel comfortable about this.
Not here not now.
Not never.
I will always search for perfection.
I will always strive towards my greatest version of myself.
I will always look forward into being.
I will always focus on my goals and future plans.
I will always go forth to Victory.
I will always seek the monster I am inside of myself.
I will always go for the throat.
I will always stay hungry and feeded.
I will always go to the next chapter of my life.
This being stuff really sucks ass.
I am a brand new being like my mother use to tell me.
I am Asethabalanar.
The God of War.

No comments: