Sunday, May 31, 2020

I am the Dragon, The Bruce Lee


As you can see my dragon tattoo I am the real Bruce Lee.
I have his memories, I have his mind, I have his spirit, I miss my home China.
I miss Asia and asian people.
I miss my Japanese tribe I miss my asian tribe.
I miss them all and I love them.
I love my kids my children.
I miss my asian people.
I miss my homeland.
I miss my tribe.
I miss leading my people to greatness.
I miss leading someone.
I miss being the leader in martial arts community.
I miss martial arts.
I miss them all.
I miss my life and my wife, I miss you so much I know you have cried so much for me and I love you for that.
I love you for everything that you are to me.
I love you for the peace you bring into my life.
I love you for being my wife.
I love you for being you at all times.
I love you forever for never disrespecting my family.
I love you so much for everything you gave me.
I love you for always being there by my side when I needed you the most.
I love you for loving me at my worst and difficult times.
I love you for the times that have passed between us.
I love you for the time I missed the time when it was over.
I loved the way I missed you.
I loved you, I loved all of you my fans forever, I loved everything about you even your body and soul.
I loved the way you treated me as a person because today I am stronger than ever before, I loved you for the reason you gave me when I was down on my knees begging for forgiveness.
I loved you for everything you just couldn't do.
I loved you every time you mispronounced my name.
I loved you for the fear you gave me when I was little, I loved you for always teaching me how to improve myself, I loved you for always being there by my side when I need you the most.
I loved you for the first time in my life when I saw your beautiful blue/green eyes that I see right now.
I loved you from the moment I saw your face.
I loved you from the beginning of time.
I loved you from the end of time to the beginning of time,
I loved you in between time as well.
I have loved you always.
You will forever be remembered in our hearts and minds Bruce Lee, forever in our souls you shall remain.
God bless you Bruce...
I miss leading my tribe to greatness.
Forever Bruce Lee.
For my Kingdom.
For I am the King of my Kingdom.
I am the leader of my tribe.
I am the Leader of my universe.

No comments: